Friday, March 9, 2012

David Tennant's (long overdue) face of the day









Source: piratespond.tumblr.com

I won't even bother with explanation at this point. It's always the same thing, by the time I get home at the end of the day I'm way too exhausted to look at anything other than Netflix. Phineas & Ferb has taken over my nights, and I'm loving it.

Bright side? Spring Break. Not going anywhere that I know of (you'd be surprised at how many times I end up doing things I was previously unaware I was going to be doing...don't be dirty, though that is wot she said), not doing anything...other than a lot of school work actually...but it should mostly be fun, relaxing times.

I hope the weather agrees with me. In the meantime, accounting research for a hypothetical Sci-Fi/Fantasy exclusive, e-book original YA publishing house. Guess wot we're, hypothetically, calling it. I'll give you a hint, it has to do with our lovely Mr. Whedon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment