Monday, February 28, 2011

Done!

Eight pages, booyah!

Ladies and gentlemen, in the words of the immortal Barney Stinson:
Source: http://fuckyeahnph.com
All I need now is a nice cold can of Coke, and my day would be complete. Except there isn't any left in the apartment (/sadface). I know it's already one in the morning and I shouldn't be drinking Coke when I'm about to go to bed, but it feels so much less triumphant to have completed that quest without any rewards to show for it, you know? I need something to solidify the idea that I'm done (well, I haven't read over it so 'done' is a very loose term in this context). I'm left instead with a 'well, now wot?' feeling, which I dislike. And this, lords and ladies, is the definition of a dilemma. The question is: is my addiction strong enough to overcome the tag team force that are my laziness and common sense?

Yes, yes it really is.

I'll come back to the multiple levels of wrong that that is another day. Right now though, I'm just going to indulge in my own crazy. Cause, really,


No comments:

Post a Comment