Thursday, September 8, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day

Source: iwearastetsonnow.tumblr.com
I don't know why this happened or how it happened, and I honestly don't think I want to know these things. It's so much more entertaining imagining the possibilities.

On the equally bright side, finally got my Pottermore email! I've almost made it to the Sorting Hat, got my wand and books and all that wonderful nonesense (my wand is pretty awesome too, 12 and 1/2 inch sycamore, dragonecore, surprisingly swishy). I feel like I'm going to get into Hufflepuff...I don't want to get into Hufflepuff, there's too much internal prejudice against them for no real reason other than they really got the worst description in that first Sorting Hat song in book 1. Also, Cedric Diggory.

Still, probably going to get into Hufflepuff, and probably going to have to begrudingl deal with it. Though if it were a real Sorting Hat, my thoughts of 'not Hufflepuff! Not Hufflepuff!' would insure (for the most part) that I didn't go there. Unless, of course, it didn't think I fit into anywhere else. But...I'm just going to stop.

2 comments:

  1. Is that...is that a taco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that's a fish. Which makes it even more awesome.

    ReplyDelete