Thursday, November 3, 2011

Donna and the Babes


Source: couldbeanythingthereforenothing.tumblr.com
I don't know if you can read it or not, but it says "Karen and the Babes have some competition."

I think I can say this falls into the category of things I would kill to see, a sing off between Karen Gillian, Arthur Darvill, Matt Smith and David Tennant, Catherine Tate, and John Barrowman. Notice how they each have a lady ginger to be there lead.


So, writing my NaNo is alternating between going fantastically well and horribly, horribly wrong. Most of the wrong comes from my inability to not break the fourth wall. My inner editor just yells at me for my writing quality (bad), plot (lacking),  genre choice (inconsistent), narration style (also inconsistent), and voice (stupid emo teenagers trying to be funny) all the damn time, and instead of me simply thinking angry things at myself as I write, I end up writing those angry things to myself in the middle of the sorry excuse for a story...which started off not unpleasantly.

The last few thousand words have been pretty much consistent/mildly plot related, so that gives me hope for the next 46,000 or so. /fingers crossed

Now, I have to go do actual work. I hate accounting, I'm sure I've mentioned that before.


No comments:

Post a Comment