Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadan Musings '12 - Day 1



3:36pm, Mordor Standard Time
Approx 3hrs and 40ish minutes till sunset

I’m not hungry, but that’s nothing new, I have a tendency to forget that I haven’t eaten on normal days. Wot I *am* is thirsty, and all I can think is ‘the first cut is the deeeepest, baby I know.’ It’s the closest I’ve got to a pep talk.



It's that time of year when I'm seriously considering rewatching the new series of Doctor Who. I still have to catch up on The Mentalist and White Collar, among other things, but my heart yearns for Eccly and Tennant right now. If internet were not deplorable, I'd be streaming it on Amazon...I was going to type out 'Netflix' but those...lovely lovely people *cough*....are telling me that it's not available in my region.

Also, Big Time Rush. Yeah, bringing them back up again, because I love them and have managed to get others to do so to. Now, don't get me wrong, it's all silly and they are nothing but a boy band at the end of the day, but (as I think I said once, a long time ago), if you ever need anything nice and light and entertaining and full of ridiculousness and fun, go watch the show. Ignore the absurdity of the premise and give it a shot. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment